Items you will need to get a pink ombre hairstyle DIY:
- Hair dye brush (usually found at most local drugstores)
- Plastic or rubber gloves to protect your hands
- Towel (bath towel size which you do not care to keep)
- Plastic bag
- Pink hair dye
- Large toothed comb
Gain a lighter color on the tips of your hair while keeping the top dark for a terrific pink ombre hair color. The ends of the hair need lightening. Perform this with a gradient effect. Anyone starting with dark brown or even black colored hair will find it difficult to color their locks light. Using a hair dye specifically for turning darker hair lighter is helpful.
You have plenty of options in pink and magenta hair color. It’s your desire to either dye your hair in one color or use different shades for creating the effect of pink blocks:
Two-toned pink ombre hairstyles are simple as they contain two natural shades which are either bright or light:
Ready for summer parties? You wanted to go to the beach this weekend with all your buddies check these long pink ombre hair that is a perfect reflection of sun, water, and nature itself.
Start the process: Get a pink ombre hairstyle DIY
Gradually go darker starting from the roots to the tips of your hair. When dying your ends, the lighter you can get it, the brighter the result will be. Adding less bleaching to ends will have a more subtle pink ombre effect. Make certain you take care of lightning up the ends several days before adding your pink hair coloring.
Check these three and four toned ombre hairstyles. They are lovely, creative, and very stylish.
2) Add pink hair dye to the lower one-third of each section. Dye one at a time. Cover all sections of the lighter dyed part of the hair to make the end gradient effect. One alternative to a two-tone look is a three-tone one. Cover only a part of the lighter dyed hair for a tri-tone. This would be a gradient look of dark hair, lighter hair and the ends only as pink.
3) After thoroughly saturating each section with hair dye, put a section in a plastic bag and keep in place with a hair clip. Repeat with the next section until all parts covered.
4) When all sections have pink dye added, place all in a plastic bag and secure with a hair clip. The heat from your hair will work to intensify hair color.
Note-substitute a show cap for a plastic bag or use a hairdryer to speed things up .
5) Keep hair secured for one and a half hours or until you get the desired color.
6) Rinse hair as directed by dye.
7) Rinse ends with vinegar to set dye correctly.
8) Dry and style as usual.
Wave your locks and admire your tresses. This is an easy way to get that pink ombre hairstyle at home on your own.
Some More Style for you: